Skip to main content

A New Thought Into The Other Dimension

Hello there!

It has been a very long time after my last blog. I was busy in thinking about this. Ya! A thought into another dimension. Some concepts of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle had been bothering me for the past few days and just like the hot spring erupting from the arctic ice, a new thought occurred into my network of neurons recently. I would like to explain this in the coming sections. I recommend all the physics enthusiasts to go through this topic and give it a thought.


The Uncertainty:

According to Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, it is impossible to determine simultaneously the exact position and momentum of a subatomic particle. He uses the Planck's constant and derives the mathematical relation between them. There is another part of the theory: It is impossible to determine the energy and time of a subatomic particle simultaneously. But there is something beyond what these equations of the nature wants us to know. But before that let us pay a visit to Albert Einstein.

Mass, Energy & Relativity:

According to the mass energy equivalence of Einstein, energy of a body is equals to mass times squared the velocity of light. Peeping into the works of relativity, he says that as the velocity of a particle increases, its mass increases and time and length decreases by the given factor which solely depends on the velocity. There is also an assumption as a postulate in the theory of relativity that the velocity of light remains constant in all the inertial frames.

Hope you have been able to digest what I wanted you know before I vomit out my deduction on to your nervous system! All the mentioned above concepts are highly reputed and proven mathematical palaces which no human can dare to challenge. If you are sure that you have understood what has been stated above, take your own time to scratch your head as you read the concepts below. All the best!

My Thought:

Now comes a thought into another dimension! In each of the works especially with that of Einstein's we see that he takes time to be a dimension or direction. But my thoughts were a bit queer. What if I consider that time and energy have a secret relation which Einstein failed to recognize? After thinking for about two weeks I came into this conclusion:

"Energy is inversely related to time. In a given inertial system if the energy is very high, by its nature, time will pass slower in that system, likewise if in a system if energy is minimum, the rate of flow of time is faster"

I think for all the first time readers the thing above in the quotes was like "Bullshit!" But give it a thought! Einstein said that as the velocity of a particle increases, so does its mass because the applied force has no other way to go other than increase its mass or velocity. Increase in mass is naturally increase in energy. Connecting this to the time dilation, we naturally can conclude that as the energy in the system increases, time flow will decrease and it has nothing to do with velocity because velocity is always relative. Give it another thought! What happens at the extreme points???

The birth of a universe and Inversion of Dimension:

Well, the title may seem too far, but this is what I prefer it to call. As I went on thinking better pictures dawned into my mind. In the beginning I'd like to explain the concept of Inversion of Dimension.

Think for a while if I say the statement "The sum total of the energy of the universe is constant" is wrong? You'll all call me a madman. But I take the discussion more seriously. I argue here that the energy of the whole universe is decreasing! Well, this might be hard to think and digest, but I say again, give it a thought! Let me put forward my theory properly of the concept of Inversion of Dimension:

"The total energy of the universe is not constant, but decreasing. This energy is leaking into another dimension. Due to the decreased energy, the rate of flowing of time increases until a point is reached when no energy is left in the current universe and the space reduces to nothingness where the rate of flow of time is infinity (Big Crunch as the physicists prefer to call it). This is called Inversion of Dimension. In the other dimension the energy density in nearly infinity and the space is nearly zero. Due to infinite energy, time will not pass at all. But due to the internal energy pressure at that geometrical point, some amount of energy is leaked in the form of electromagnetic radiation and time begins to pass, creating sudden expansion of the space. (Big Bang as the physicists prefer to call it). This is the birth of the new universe"

If you were unable to catch any of the above information, you are free to mail me on this topic. Feel free. Why not this could have happened? I heard that nothing comes back from a black hole, what if it is the black hole that is emptying the energy into another dimension just to create another baby universe?

I have told you what I have been thinking for the past few days and if you are not really interested in these topic, just forget the above things. But if this hypothesis of mine rings the bell in you, then I am most glad to hear from you! You can mail me to mnkb20@gmail.com or comment in the box!   Thank You! :)

                                                                                                    M Navneeth Krishna
                                                                                                    @mnavneeth

Comments

  1. hai navneeth...im a non-science student..i found it like a story for sequel of Christopher Nolan's interstellar...good effort...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro.. What were u deriving on your desk last night?
    I saw some photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was deriving the very thing which we discussed in the college, you were right!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LaserPipe – The snake robot that crawls through pipes and makes welding look easy

Hello there! LaserPipe  is a snake robot that can crawl inside pipes and fix faults in very remote locations. Fixing holes that happen to be located within pipes can prove to be a challenge for even the most experienced welders. This generally is due to the fact that movement is restricted based on the nature of the pipe and the location of the fault. Perhaps the welder’s hand cannot fit into the pipe, or the pipe is located in a very inaccessible location. Given this problem, LaserPipe is an idea that was developed in a collaboration between OCRobotics and TWI Ltd with the aim of eliminating the need for a human to physically weld a fault that is located within a pipe. Unsurprisingly, the attention went to robots. Robots are very efficient when designed properly, but it can be tricky to come up with a robot that can travel within tubes and perform repairs as it goes. Thanks to snake-arm robotics, that challenge can be overcome very easily. The robot moves like a snake, mak

Polonium-210, the most lethal chemical element known to man!

Hello there! To those unfamiliar with the bad boys of the periodic table, imagine Polonium as the worst bad guy. In fact he would most likely be the gang leader, considering it  takes less than a microgram of this substance  to constitute a fatal dose. To help you better image exactly how much a microgram is, it is about no larger than a spec of dust. But what exactly makes Polonium so deadly, that even a microgram could take out a healthy human being? Let us back track a bit. Polonium 210 was first discovered as a radioactive chemical element (atomic number 84) in 1898 by Marie Curie. She found it in a source of Uranium and it takes the form of a solid metal with a silver color. Later winning a Nobel Prize in Chemistry for her discovery, she also a found another element, radium. They first saw the effects of how dangerous this element was after a lab accident exposed her own daughter to a fatal amount, evoking leukemia, which lead to her death 10 years later. Another scand

Canon EOS 700D - A Review

Hello there,   I have been using Canon EOS 700D a.k.a Rebel T5i for about 6 months now. I thought I could give my review and experience about this camera. This is review completely based on my experience and I have no intentions to over boast the product. I bought Canon EOS 700D 6 months ago through Amazon. The services were nice and I received the product intact. One must note that irrespective of what brand it is, no DSLRs give a sharp and clear image in the beginning itself. This not only happened with me but also my friend who bought Nikon D7200 as well. I don't know the actual reason for this. I bought the camera with the 18-55mm IS 2 with 55-250mm IS 2 lens. In the beginning I thought there was a problem with the DSLR's CMOS sensor, as the images appeared grainy, but ignored it. Later on the camera gave me the performance which exceeded my expectations! I am not a regular photographer. Photography is just my hobby. I love experimenting with different kinds of light